YMF Past Award Winners - 2012
2012 WRYMC Conference
Amanda Shellenberger received recognition as the Outstanding Younger Member in the Private Sector. Amanda is a senior engineer with Anchor QEA and is a registered P.E. in Washington and California. Amanda is the current YMF President-Elect, a Corresponding Member for ASCE’s Committee on Younger Members, and the Secretary for the National Committee on Volunteer Community Service.
Erica Wygonikreceived recognition as Outstanding Younger Member in the Public Sector. Erica is a research assistant at the University of Washington and is a registered P.E. in New Hampshire. Erica is the current YMF Secretary and the UW Chi Epsilon President (Civil Engineering Honors Society).
Doug Knappwas also recognized for serving as the Western Geographic Representative on the Committee of Younger Members and received a Lifetime Achievement Award. Doug is an engineer with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. Doug is a past-president of the Seattle YMF and for the last three years has been serving as the Western Geo-graphic Representative on the Committee of Younger Members. During the banquet, he received a rousing applause for his contributions to ASCE.
These honors are well deserved – congratulations Amanda, Erica, and Doug!
- Local Awards
- 2017 Awards
- 2016 Awards
- 2015 Awards
- 2014 Awards
- 2013 Awards
- 2012 Awards
- 2010 Awards
- ASCE CYM Awards
- WRYMC Awards
- ASCE Region 8 Awards
- PSEC Awards
- Water Resources Meeting
- October 19, 12:00 - 1:00 p.m.
- YMF October Community Service Event - Tree Planting
- October 21, 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- YMF Westside Networking
- October 26, 5:00 - 7:00 p.m.
- Seattle Sustainability Committee MeetingRegister Online
- November 1, 5:30 - 7:00 p.m.
- YMF Community Service Event: Seattle MathFest 2017Register Online
- November 2, 3:30 - 8:00 p.m. (multiple shifts available)
- K-12 Outreach Committee - Volunteering Opportunity
- Pacific Science Center | November 11
- YMF Fall 2017 Co-Ed Soccer
- September 20 - December 20
- Seattle Design Commission - Positions Open
- ASCE Legislative Committee - Volunteers Needed
©2015, American Society of Civil Engineers. All Rights Reserved.