As you can see from the photos above, the Seattle ASCE Younger Member Forum (YMF) gets involved in many activities from community service, to K-12 outreach, to professional development, to networking. See the YMF board page to see what other kinds of activities we do. Anything that you think would benefit for our group to participate in, feel free to let us know and we can make it happen. Our leadership team is enthusiastic and ready to go!
For this year, I hope to grow our group with new members and to organize events that gets everyone more active and interested in creating bonds that can last a lifetime, all the while reaching out into the community that we live in and affecting positive change.
If you want to be the catalyst for change at the local level, state level, or national level, ASCE can provide you with the tools to help you on your way. It just takes a 'Yes' to start. Join the YMF at a community service event. Join a technical committee in the Seattle Section. Join a society committee. We are in a profession that aims to better the world we live in. I ask that, in this new year, you choose to say 'Yes'!
Don Nguyen, PE
Seattle ASCE YMF
Website | Facebook | Instagram | Newsletter
- ASCE YMF Eastside Happy Hour
- February 20 | Henry's Tavern, Bellevue
- ASCE Joint Geotechnical Group and Seattle Section February Dinner Meeting Register
- February 22 | Bellevue Red Lion
- ASCE COPRI Monthly Dinner Meeting | Ballard Locks: Keystone of Puget Sound Maritime Economy Register
- February 28 | Mirabella Seattle
- ASCE YMF Westside Happy Hour
- February 28 | Optimism Brewing Company, Seattle
- ASCE Lake Tahoe Retreat Register
- March 1 - March 4 | Lake Tahoe, CA
- ASCE YMF Leadership Retreat RSVP
- March 9 - March 11 | Stevens Pass / Leavenworth, WA
- Rebuilding Together Volunteer Event
- April 28
- R.H. Thomson Scholarship Committee - Volunteers Needed
- ASCE Legislative Committee - Volunteers Needed
©2015, American Society of Civil Engineers. All Rights Reserved.