The Seattle Section hosts and participates in a number of outreach activities ranging from community service to STEM outreach.
- Community Service
- Concrete Canoe Competition
- Engineers Without Borders
- K-12 Outreach
- Popsicle Stick Bridge Competition
- Puget Sound Engineering Council
- Engineering Mentor Nights - Check Events Page for Upcoming Events
- Resume Workshops
- Engineers Week Fair
- Steel Bridge Competition
- University Advisory Committe
- Outreach Materials
- Powerpoint Presentation
- ASCE National Links
- PSEC Links
ASCE, along with YMF participated in Rebuilding Together this year. The house we were assigned was on Fremont Ave. in Shoreline, WA, and was listed as a group home for people with intellectual/developmental disabilities. The scope of the project was carpet removal, installation of bed board in the bedrooms, demolition of a shed and possible replacement, and other miscellaneous repairs.
The Seattle Section of ASCE participates in King County's Adopt-A-Road program. The Seattle Section cleans up a two-mile stretch of 1st Ave South/Myers Way South in Seattle twice a year.
- ASCE Seattle Section September Meeting - Alaskan Way Viaduct Register
- September 12, 5:30pm - 8:00pm
- ASCE Geotech Group - September Meeting Register
- September 27, 5:30pm - 8:30pm
- ASCE Legislative Committee - Volunteers Needed