The North Branch serves members of the Seattle Section who live and/or work to the north of Seattle primarily in Whatcom, Skagit, San Juan, Island and Snohomish counties.
|Erik Andersen, P.E.||President||Aspect Consulting||(360) 746-8964|
|Dawn Greenwood, P.E.||President-Elect||Pacific Woodtech Corporation||(409) 790-5291|
|Anne Pierce||Younger Member Forum||Contech Engineered Solutions|
Please RSVP by emailing Seattle North Branch if you plan to attend.
YMF Social Gatherings
Regular YMF branch gatherings are held the first Thursday of every month, rotating from local brewery or tap house. Contact YMF President to get on the invite list.
WEI Student Chapter Meetings
Regular Washington Engineering Institute (WEI) meetings are held the second Thursday of every month, held at the WEI campus at 1414 Meador Avenue, Suite 104 Bellingham, WA 98229. Contact Student President to get on the invite list.
2017 Presentation Schedule
|January 18||Trumpeter Public House, Gallery Room 416, Mt Vernon||Kendall Campbell||Naval Air Station Whidbey Island||Taming the Shaking Earth over the Centuries: Prehistory of human occupation in tectonically active areas|
|May 17||Mount Vernon||Transportation Project Development Process||Skagit Council of Governments|
|September 20||Mount Vernon||Engineers Without Borders|
|November 15||Bellingham||Engineered Wood Products|
- YMF Eastside Networking @ Lot No. 3
- November 21, 5:30 - 7:00pm
- YMF Westside Networking @ FreBrewCo
- November 21, 6:00 - 7:30pm
- Seattle University Engineering Mentor Night Register Online
- November 29, 6:00 - 8:00pm
- ASCE COPRI Seattle Section Monthly Dinner Meeting Register Online
- November 29, 5:30pm
- ASCE Seattle Section Sustainability Committee Meeting
- December 6, 5:30 - 7:30pm
- ASCE Seattle Section December Meeting: Port of Seattle Capital Projects Register Online
- December 13, 5:30 - 7:00pm
- YMF Fall 2017 Co-Ed Soccer
- September 20 - December 20
- Seattle Design Commission - Positions Open
- ASCE Legislative Committee - Volunteers Needed
©2015, American Society of Civil Engineers. All Rights Reserved.