The North Branch serves members of the Seattle Section who live and/or work to the north of Seattle primarily in Whatcom, Skagit, San Juan, Island and Snohomish counties.
|Dawn Greenwood, PE||President||Pacific Woodtech Corporation||(360) 707-2200|
|Erik Andersen, P.E.||Immediate Past President||Aspect Consulting||(360) 746-8964|
|Mark Rose, PE||Younger Member Forum||GeoEngineers, Inc.||(360) 922-5106|
Please RSVP by emailing Seattle North Branch if you plan to attend.
YMF Social Gatherings
Regular YMF branch gatherings are held the first Thursday of every month, rotating from local brewery or tap house. Contact YMF President to get on the invite list.
WEI Student Chapter Meetings
Regular Washington Engineering Institute (WEI) meetings are held the second Thursday of every month, held at the WEI campus at 1414 Meador Avenue, Suite 104 Bellingham, WA 98229. Contact Student President to get on the invite list.
2019 Presentation Schedule
|January 16||Mt Vernon||TBD||TBD||TBD|
|February 21||TBD||Happy Hour||Engineers Week|
|March 20||Bellingham||Dinner Meeting||TBD|
- ASCE Joint Seattle and Tacoma-Olympia Section Dinner Register
- December 12, 5:30pm - 8:30pm | Embassy Suites - Churchill/Pimlico Room, Seattle
- ASCE YMF Mentorship Program Applications Due
- January 7
- ASCE Infrastructure Report Card Press Event
- January 17, 10:00am | Seattle City Hall, Seattle
- ASCE YMF January Volunteer Event - Farestart
- January 24, 10:00am - 2:00pm | Farestart, Seattle
- ASCE Volunteers Needed
- Urban Development & Transportation Committee, Legislative Committee, & YMF Popsicle Stick Bridge Volunteers Needed
©2015, American Society of Civil Engineers. All Rights Reserved.