The North Branch serves members of the Seattle Section who live and/or work to the north of Seattle primarily in Whatcom, Skagit, San Juan, Island and Snohomish counties.
|Dawn Greenwood, PE||President||Pacific Woodtech Corporation||(360) 707-2200|
|Erik Andersen, P.E.||Immediate Past President||Aspect Consulting||(360) 746-8964|
|Mark Rose, PE||Younger Member Forum||GeoEngineers, Inc.||(360) 922-5106|
Please RSVP by emailing Seattle North Branch if you plan to attend.
YMF Social Gatherings
Regular YMF branch gatherings are held the first Thursday of every month, rotating from local brewery or tap house. Contact YMF President to get on the invite list.
WEI Student Chapter Meetings
Regular Washington Engineering Institute (WEI) meetings are held the second Thursday of every month, held at the WEI campus at 1414 Meador Avenue, Suite 104 Bellingham, WA 98229. Contact Student President to get on the invite list.
2019 Presentation Schedule
|January 16||Mt Vernon||TBD||TBD||TBD|
|February 21||TBD||Happy Hour||Engineers Week|
|March 20||Bellingham||Dinner Meeting||TBD|
- Call for 2018-2019 ASCE Seattle Local Outstanding Civil Engineering Achievement Award Nominations
- Entry Form Due: March 15, 2019
- Call for 2018-2019 ASCE Seattle Officer Nominations
- Nominations Due: March 20, 2019
- Annual Scholarships Now Open for Civil Engineering Students
- Apply by April 20, 2019
- K-12 Outreach Event: Future City Volunteer Judging
- January 19 | Shoreline Community College
- ASCE YMF Eastside Networking
- January 22, 5:00pm - 7:00pm | Palomino, Bellevue
- ASCE YMF Tech Talk: Don Nugyen @ HDR: Bridge Engineering Register
- January 24, 6:00pm - 7:00pm | HDR, Bellevue
- ASCE YMF January Volunteer Event - Farestart
- January 24, 10:00am - 2:00pm | Farestart, Seattle
- ASCE YMF Westside Networking
- January 31, 5:00pm - 7:00pm | Stout, Seattle
- Tunnel to Viaduct 8K Run/Walk Register
- February 2, 11:00am | Seattle | Use code ASCE10 for 10% off!
- ASCE Volunteers Needed
- Urban Development & Transportation Committee, Legislative Committee, & YMF Popsicle Stick Bridge Volunteers Needed
©2015, American Society of Civil Engineers. All Rights Reserved.