The North Branch serves members of the Seattle Section who live and/or work to the north of Seattle primarily in Whatcom, Skagit, San Juan, Island and Snohomish counties.
|Erik Andersen, P.E.||President||Aspect Consulting||(360) 746-8964|
|Dawn Greenwood, P.E.||President-Elect||Pacific Woodtech Corporation||(409) 790-5291|
|Anne Pierce||Younger Member Forum||Contech Engineered Solutions|
Please RSVP by emailing Seattle North Branch if you plan to attend.
YMF Social Gatherings
Regular YMF branch gatherings are held the first Thursday of every month, rotating from local brewery or tap house. Contact YMF President to get on the invite list.
WEI Student Chapter Meetings
Regular Washington Engineering Institute (WEI) meetings are held the second Thursday of every month, held at the WEI campus at 1414 Meador Avenue, Suite 104 Bellingham, WA 98229. Contact Student President to get on the invite list.
2017 Presentation Schedule
|January 18||Trumpeter Public House, Gallery Room 416, Mt Vernon||Kendall Campbell||Naval Air Station Whidbey Island||Taming the Shaking Earth over the Centuries: Prehistory of human occupation in tectonically active areas|
|May 17||Mount Vernon||Transportation Project Development Process||Skagit Council of Governments|
|September 20||Mount Vernon||Engineers Without Borders|
|November 15||Bellingham||Engineered Wood Products|
- ASCE YMF Eastside Networking Event
- October 16, 5:30pm - 7:30pm
- ASCE Water Resources Lunch Presentation
- October 18, 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- ASCE YMF Westside Networking Event
- October 25, 5:30pm - 7:30pm
- ASCE Sustainability Committee Meeting
- October 25, 5:30pm
- ASCE YMF Volunteer Event - Bellevue Urban Garden RSVP by 10/12
- October 29, 2:00pm - 4:00pm
- ASCE History & Heritage Special Event - University of Washington Former ASUW Shell House Celebration Read More
- November 11
- ASCE Legislative Committee - Volunteers Needed
©2015, American Society of Civil Engineers. All Rights Reserved.