The North Branch serves members of the Seattle Section who live and/or work to the north of Seattle primarily in Whatcom, Skagit, San Juan, Island and Snohomish counties.
|Erik Andersen, P.E.||President||Aspect Consulting||(360) 746-8964|
|Dawn Greenwood, P.E.||President-Elect||Pacific Woodtech Corporation||(409) 790-5291|
|Anne Pierce||Younger Member Forum||Contech Engineered Solutions|
Please RSVP by emailing Seattle North Branch if you plan to attend.
YMF Social Gatherings
Regular YMF branch gatherings are held the first Thursday of every month, rotating from local brewery or tap house. Contact YMF President to get on the invite list.
WEI Student Chapter Meetings
Regular Washington Engineering Institute (WEI) meetings are held the second Thursday of every month, held at the WEI campus at 1414 Meador Avenue, Suite 104 Bellingham, WA 98229. Contact Student President to get on the invite list.
2017 Presentation Schedule
|January 18||Trumpeter Public House, Gallery Room 416, Mt Vernon||Kendall Campbell||Naval Air Station Whidbey Island||Taming the Shaking Earth over the Centuries: Prehistory of human occupation in tectonically active areas|
|May 17||Mount Vernon||Transportation Project Development Process||Skagit Council of Governments|
|September 20||Mount Vernon||Engineers Without Borders|
|November 15||Bellingham||Engineered Wood Products|
- Local Outstanding Engineering Achievement Awards (LOCEA) Nomination Deadline Apply Now
- Nominations due: March 23
- YMF Spring Co-Ed Volleyball Sign Up Sign Up
- April-June 2018
- 2018 Scholarship for High School Students Apply Now
- Applications Due March 23
- YMF Westside Happy Hour
- March 29, 5:30pm-7:00pm | Rhein Haus, Seattle
- Seattle Section April Dinner Register
- April 11, 5:30pm-8:00pm | Mirabella, Seattle
- Concrete Technology Corporation Tour Register
- April 13, 2:00pm-4:00pm | 1123 Port of Tacoma Road, Tacoma, WA 98421
- Rebuilding Together Volunteer Event
- April 28
- ASCE Legislative Committee - Volunteers Needed
©2015, American Society of Civil Engineers. All Rights Reserved.