The Kitsap Branch serves members of the Seattle Section who live and/or work to the west of Seattle in the Clallam, Jefferson, Kitsap and Mason counties.
Regular meetings will be held at the Toro Lounge, 315 Pacific Ave, Bremerton, WA 98337 from 6:00 - 7:30 p.m. Meetings will be held on the 2nd or 3rd Tuesday of each month.
Please RSVP by phone or email if you plan to attend.
- ASCE YMF Eastside Networking Event
- October 16, 5:30pm - 7:30pm
- ASCE Water Resources Lunch Presentation
- October 18, 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- ASCE YMF Westside Networking Event
- October 25, 5:30pm - 7:30pm
- ASCE Sustainability Committee Meeting
- October 25, 5:30pm
- ASCE YMF Volunteer Event - Bellevue Urban Garden RSVP by 10/12
- October 29, 2:00pm - 4:00pm
- ASCE History & Heritage Special Event - University of Washington Former ASUW Shell House Celebration Read More
- November 11
- ASCE Legislative Committee - Volunteers Needed
©2015, American Society of Civil Engineers. All Rights Reserved.