The Kitsap Branch serves members of the Seattle Section who live and/or work to the west of Seattle in the Clallam, Jefferson, Kitsap and Mason counties.
Regular meetings will be held at the Toro Lounge, 315 Pacific Ave, Bremerton, WA 98337 from 6:00 - 7:30 p.m. Meetings will be held on the 2nd or 3rd Tuesday of each month.
Please RSVP by phone or email if you plan to attend.
- ASCE Joint Seattle and Tacoma-Olympia Section Dinner Register
- December 12, 5:30pm - 8:30pm | Embassy Suites - Churchill/Pimlico Room, Seattle
- ASCE YMF Mentorship Program Applications Due
- January 7
- ASCE Infrastructure Report Card Press Event
- January 17, 10:00am | Seattle City Hall, Seattle
- ASCE YMF January Volunteer Event - Farestart
- January 24, 10:00am - 2:00pm | Farestart, Seattle
- ASCE Volunteers Needed
- Urban Development & Transportation Committee, Legislative Committee, & YMF Popsicle Stick Bridge Volunteers Needed
©2015, American Society of Civil Engineers. All Rights Reserved.