The Kitsap Branch serves members of the Seattle Section who live and/or work to the west of Seattle in the Clallam, Jefferson, Kitsap and Mason counties.
Regular meetings will be held at the Toro Lounge, 315 Pacific Ave, Bremerton, WA 98337 from 6:00 - 7:30 p.m. Meetings will be held on the 2nd or 3rd Tuesday of each month.
Please RSVP by phone or email if you plan to attend.
- YMF Eastside Networking @ Lot No. 3
- November 21, 5:30 - 7:00pm
- YMF Westside Networking @ FreBrewCo
- November 21, 6:00 - 7:30pm
- Seattle University Engineering Mentor Night Register Online
- November 29, 6:00 - 8:00pm
- ASCE COPRI Seattle Section Monthly Dinner Meeting Register Online
- November 29, 5:30pm
- ASCE Seattle Section Sustainability Committee Meeting
- December 6, 5:30 - 7:30pm
- ASCE Seattle Section December Meeting: Port of Seattle Capital Projects Register Online
- December 13, 5:30 - 7:00pm
- YMF Fall 2017 Co-Ed Soccer
- September 20 - December 20
- Seattle Design Commission - Positions Open
- ASCE Legislative Committee - Volunteers Needed
©2015, American Society of Civil Engineers. All Rights Reserved.