The Kitsap Branch serves members of the Seattle Section who live and/or work to the west of Seattle in the Clallam, Jefferson, Kitsap and Mason counties.
Regular meetings will be held at the Toro Lounge, 315 Pacific Ave, Bremerton, WA 98337 from 6:00 - 7:30 p.m. Meetings will be held on the 2nd or 3rd Tuesday of each month.
Please RSVP by phone or email if you plan to attend.
- ASCE Seattle Section September Meeting - Alaskan Way Viaduct Register
- September 12, 5:30pm - 8:00pm
- ASCE Geotech Group - September Meeting Register
- September 27, 5:30pm - 8:30pm
- ASCE Legislative Committee - Volunteers Needed
©2015, American Society of Civil Engineers. All Rights Reserved.