The Kitsap Branch serves members of the Seattle Section who live and/or work to the west of Seattle in the Clallam, Jefferson, Kitsap and Mason counties.
Regular meetings will be held at the Toro Lounge, 315 Pacific Ave, Bremerton, WA 98337 from 6:00 - 7:30 p.m. Meetings will be held on the 2nd or 3rd Tuesday of each month.
Please RSVP by phone or email if you plan to attend.
- Local Outstanding Engineering Achievement Awards (LOCEA) Nomination Deadline Apply Now
- Nominations due: March 23
- YMF Spring Co-Ed Volleyball Sign Up Sign Up
- April-June 2018
- 2018 Scholarship for High School Students Apply Now
- Applications Due March 23
- YMF Westside Happy Hour
- March 29, 5:30pm-7:00pm | Rhein Haus, Seattle
- Seattle Section April Dinner Register
- April 11, 5:30pm-8:00pm | Mirabella, Seattle
- Concrete Technology Corporation Tour Register
- April 13, 2:00pm-4:00pm | 1123 Port of Tacoma Road, Tacoma, WA 98421
- Rebuilding Together Volunteer Event
- April 28
- ASCE Legislative Committee - Volunteers Needed
©2015, American Society of Civil Engineers. All Rights Reserved.