The Kitsap Branch serves members of the Seattle Section who live and/or work to the west of Seattle in the Clallam, Jefferson, Kitsap and Mason counties.
Regular meetings will be held at the Toro Lounge, 315 Pacific Ave, Bremerton, WA 98337 from 6:00 - 7:30 p.m. Meetings will be held on the 2nd or 3rd Tuesday of each month.
The next meeting will be held on September 20, from 6:00 - 7:30 p.m. Please RSVP by phone or email if you plan to attend.
- YMF - Soccer Team RSVP
- January 2 - March 18
- Stanley D. Wilson Memorial Lecture RSVP
- March 23, 5:30 - 8:30 p.m.
- YMF - Ballard Locks Tour RSVP
- March 25, 11:00 - 1:00 p.m.
- YMF - Eastside Networking Event
- March 28, 5:30 - 7:30 p.m.
- YMF - Community Service Event
- March 30, 5:00 - 6:30 p.m.
- Geotechnical Seminars
- April 21 - 22
- YMF - Gold Tournament
- August 18
- Rebuiliding Together
- August 29, 8:00 - 4:00 p.m.
- ASCE Legislative Committee - Volunteers Needed
©2015, American Society of Civil Engineers. All Rights Reserved.