Water Resources Committee
The purpose of this Water Resources Committee is to create an active forum where members can educate themselves on elements of water resources infrastructure. This is achieved by providing opportunities to attend informational presentations to introduce water resource projects, issues, methods, and products. The Water Resources Committee also provides a venue for water resources professionals in the Seattle area to become acquainted, socialize, and exchange ideas.
Our monthly meeting includes brown bag lunch technical presentations or site tours. The Committee meets on the third Thursday of every month, except August and December, from noon to 1:00 PM. Meetings alternate between the Osborn Consulting office in Bellevue and the Brown and Caldwell office in Seattle per the following schedule.
Please see detailed schedule for more information
Osborn Consulting, Inc. Mar, May, Jul, Oct
Park Heights Building
1800 112th Ave NE, Suite 220E
Bellevue, WA 98004
Brown & Caldwell Feb, Apr, Jun, Sept, Nov
Convention Place Building
701 Pike Street, Ste. 1200
Seattle, WA 98101-3931
Visitors to our monthly meetings and site visits are always welcome. If you would like to receive email updates on upcoming events, please email Patrick Vandenberg or Kory Swabb
- ASCE Joint Seattle and Tacoma-Olympia Section Dinner Register
- December 12, 5:30pm - 8:30pm | Embassy Suites - Churchill/Pimlico Room, Seattle
- ASCE YMF Mentorship Program Applications Due
- January 7
- ASCE Infrastructure Report Card Press Event
- January 17, 10:00am | Seattle City Hall, Seattle
- ASCE YMF January Volunteer Event - Farestart
- January 24, 10:00am - 2:00pm | Farestart, Seattle
- ASCE Volunteers Needed
- Urban Development & Transportation Committee, Legislative Committee, & YMF Popsicle Stick Bridge Volunteers Needed
©2015, American Society of Civil Engineers. All Rights Reserved.