Water Resources Committee
The purpose of this Water Resources Committee is to create an active forum where members can educate themselves on elements of water resources infrastructure. This is achieved by providing opportunities to attend informational presentations to introduce water resource projects, issues, methods, and products. The Water Resources Committee also provides a venue for water resources professionals in the Seattle area to become acquainted, socialize, and exchange ideas.
Our monthly meeting includes brown bag lunch technical presentations or site tours. The Committee meets on the third Thursday of every month, except August and December, from noon to 1:00 PM. Meetings alternate between the HDR Engineering office in Bellevue and the Brown and Caldwell office in Seattle per the following schedule.
Please see detailed schedule for more information
HDR Engineering Jan, Mar, May, July, Oct
City Center Bellevue Building
500 108th Ave NE, Ste. 1200
Bellevue, WA 98004
Brown & Caldwell Feb, Apr, Jun, Sept, Nov
Convention Place Building
701 Pike Street, Ste. 1200
Seattle, WA 98101-3931
Visitors to our monthly meetings and site visits are always welcome. If you would like to receive email updates on upcoming events, please email Patrick Vandenberg or Ryan Dunne
- YMF Spring Co-Ed Volleyball Sign Up Sign Up
- April-June 2018
- ASCE COPRI Seattle Dinner Meeting - The Wharf: Largest Waterfront Redevelopment Project in US Register
- May 23, 5:30pm | Mirabella Seattle
- Hike Little Si with ASCE YMF!
- May 26, 9:00am | Little Si Trailhead
- ASCE Seattle Dinner Meeting - LOCEA Awards and Presentations Register
- June 13, 5:30pm | Mirabella Seattle
- YMF Summer Picnic and Elections Add to Your Calendar
- June 14, 5:30pm-8:30pm | Volunteer Park
- ASCE Legislative Committee - Volunteers Needed
©2015, American Society of Civil Engineers. All Rights Reserved.