Urban Development and Transportation Committee
The purpose of this group is to create an active forum to discuss Urban Development and Transportation issues, from the local to the global perspective, and to get to know other professionals with similar interests.
The committee is currently without leadership. The Section Board is currently searching for two motivated members to take charge of the committee. If you're interested please email Homero Flores.
- Washington State Dept. of Transportation
- WSDOT Accountability
- WSDOT Roadway Traveler's Info
- WSDOT Projects
- National ASCE Transportation/Urban Planing Committee
- National Report Card for Americas Infrastructure
- National ASCE Transportation & Development Institute
- WSDOT Alaskan Way Viaduct
- Urban Development and Transportation Committee Duties and Procedure
- ASCE Seattle Dinner Meeting - Student Presentations Register
- May 15, 5:30pm - 8:30pm | Mirabella, Seattle
- ASCE YMF Annual Executive Forum
- May 23, 6:30pm - 8:30pm | Seattle Central Library
- ASCE Volunteers Needed
- Urban Development & Transportation Committee & Legislative Committee
©2015, American Society of Civil Engineers. All Rights Reserved.