Urban Development and Transportation Committee
The purpose of this group is to create an active forum where members can educate themselves about Urban Development and Transportation issues.
The committee typically meets on the third Tuesday of every month (except in December, July, and August) from noon to 1:00 PM. The meetings are free, bring your own brown bag lunches, with a technical presentation. Meeting location alternates between Seattle and Bellevue.
The Urban Development & Transportation Commission provides a great venue for transportation and urban planning professionals in the Seattle area to get to know each other and socialize.
If you would like to be placed on the meeting notification email list, send your contact information to Committee Chair Jared Nakamoto. Our mission is to bring local professionals, civil engineers, planners, facility owners and managers, and students together to discuss current and future sustainability issues facing the Seattle area. The Committee promotes sustainable development principles through professional development and outreach activities.
- Washington State Dept. of Transportation
- WSDOT Accountability
- WSDOT Roadway Traveler's Info
- WSDOT Projects
- National ASCE Transportation/Urban Planing Committee
- National Report Card for Americas Infrastructure
- National ASCE Transportation & Development Institute
- WSDOT Alaskan Way Viaduct
- Urban Development and Transportation Committee Duties and Procedure
- YMF Eastside Networking @ Lot No. 3
- November 21, 5:30 - 7:00pm
- YMF Westside Networking @ FreBrewCo
- November 21, 6:00 - 7:30pm
- Seattle University Engineering Mentor Night Register Online
- November 29, 6:00 - 8:00pm
- ASCE COPRI Seattle Section Monthly Dinner Meeting Register Online
- November 29, 5:30pm
- ASCE Seattle Section Sustainability Committee Meeting
- December 6, 5:30 - 7:30pm
- ASCE Seattle Section December Meeting: Port of Seattle Capital Projects Register Online
- December 13, 5:30 - 7:00pm
- YMF Fall 2017 Co-Ed Soccer
- September 20 - December 20
- Seattle Design Commission - Positions Open
- ASCE Legislative Committee - Volunteers Needed
©2015, American Society of Civil Engineers. All Rights Reserved.