- ASCE Diversity National
- ASCE for Kids
- ASCE Pre-College Outreach
- Women in Engineering ProActive Network (WEPAN) Knowledge Center
- Women's Guide to Master's Degrees
- Funding Sources
- Diversity Inc Magazine
- Office of Minority and Women's Business Enterprise
- Washington State Department of Labor and Industries
- Federal Wage Rate Website
- FMLA (12 weeks unpaid/job protected leave)
- FMLA (break time/location for nursing mothers)
- WA State Dept of Labor & Industries (All company sizes)
- WA State Dept of Labor & Industries (24 weeks unpaid/job protected leave)
"Diversity is the one true thing we all have in common. Celebrate it every day." - Unknown
The mission of the ASCE diversity committee is to enhance access to the profession for minorities; to empower existing members to become visible mentors and counteract historical imbalances in the workforce; and to demonstrate that diversity and inclusion contribute to a healthy, productive work environment.
The committee meets on the fourth Monday of every other month from noon to 1:00 PM. Meetings alternate between different locations in Seattle and the HNTB office in Bellevue.
The Diversity Committee provides a great venue for engineering professionals in the Seattle area to get to know each other, socialize, and actively promote diversity and inclusiveness within the Society and the profession.
- ASCE YMF Eastside Networking Event
- October 16, 5:30pm - 7:30pm
- ASCE Water Resources Lunch Presentation
- October 18, 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- ASCE YMF Westside Networking Event
- October 25, 5:30pm - 7:30pm
- ASCE Sustainability Committee Meeting
- October 25, 5:30pm
- ASCE YMF Volunteer Event - Bellevue Urban Garden RSVP by 10/12
- October 29, 2:00pm - 4:00pm
- ASCE History & Heritage Special Event - University of Washington Former ASUW Shell House Celebration Read More
- November 11
- ASCE Legislative Committee - Volunteers Needed
©2015, American Society of Civil Engineers. All Rights Reserved.