- ASCE Diversity National
- ASCE for Kids
- ASCE Pre-College Outreach
- Women in Engineering ProActive Network (WEPAN) Knowledge Center
- Women's Guide to Master's Degrees
- Funding Sources
- Diversity Inc Magazine
- Office of Minority and Women's Business Enterprise
- Washington State Department of Labor and Industries
- Federal Wage Rate Website
- FMLA (12 weeks unpaid/job protected leave)
- FMLA (break time/location for nursing mothers)
- WA State Dept of Labor & Industries (All company sizes)
- WA State Dept of Labor & Industries (24 weeks unpaid/job protected leave)
"Diversity is the one true thing we all have in common. Celebrate it every day." - Unknown
The mission of the ASCE diversity committee is to enhance access to the profession for minorities; to empower existing members to become visible mentors and counteract historical imbalances in the workforce; and to demonstrate that diversity and inclusion contribute to a healthy, productive work environment.
The committee meets on the fourth Monday of every other month from noon to 1:00 PM. Meetings alternate between different locations in Seattle and the HNTB office in Bellevue.
The Diversity Committee provides a great venue for engineering professionals in the Seattle area to get to know each other, socialize, and actively promote diversity and inclusiveness within the Society and the profession.
- ASCE Joint Seattle and Tacoma-Olympia Section Dinner Register
- December 12, 5:30pm - 8:30pm | Embassy Suites - Churchill/Pimlico Room, Seattle
- ASCE YMF Mentorship Program Applications Due
- January 7
- ASCE Infrastructure Report Card Press Event
- January 17, 10:00am | Seattle City Hall, Seattle
- ASCE YMF January Volunteer Event - Farestart
- January 24, 10:00am - 2:00pm | Farestart, Seattle
- ASCE Volunteers Needed
- Urban Development & Transportation Committee, Legislative Committee, & YMF Popsicle Stick Bridge Volunteers Needed
©2015, American Society of Civil Engineers. All Rights Reserved.