To post an ad or for any questions, contact the ASCE Seattle Section newsletter editor, Madison Dreiger at SeattleASCENews@gmail.com.
Specifications: Submit the text of the job posting in an email or word processing format. Provide your company logo (optional) as a JPG.
Deadline for materials: The 20th of the month prior to publication. (Note that a job ad can be submitted any time during the month and we will post it to the website immediately, and publish it in the next monthly newsletter. If an ad is submitted after the 20th, it will be posted to the website, but will be included in the upcoming newsletter only if time allows. For questions, contact the editor.)
|Size||Cost (One year; 10 issues)|
- Business Card (3” W x 2” H)
- Quarter Page (3.5" W x 4.5" H)
- Half Page (7" W x 4.5" H)
- Full Page (7" W x 9.25" H)
Deadline for materials: The 20th of the month prior to publication.
- Assistant Public Works Director - City of Fife NEW
- Wastewater CM Supervisor - King County
- Geotechnical Engineer - C.W. Felice, LLC
- Project Manager - City of Marysville
Job ContactTodd Crandell - Newsletter Editor
Advertising Information (PDF)
- R. H. Thomson Scholarship
- 2016 - 17 Scholarship Application and Information
- Richard Williamson Jones Scholarship
- - Application and Information
- Larry Wade Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Younger Member Forum Scholarship (.docx)
- Women's Scholarships
- Resource Page
- Environmental Scholarships
- Other Scholarships
Scholarship ContactEvan Sheesley - Chair
- ASCE YMF Annual Holiday Party Extravaganza
- December 18, 5:30 - 8:30pm
- YMF Winter 2018 Co-Ed Soccer
- January 6 - March 18
- R.H. Thomson Scholarship Committee - Volunteers Needed
- ASCE Legislative Committee - Volunteers Needed
©2015, American Society of Civil Engineers. All Rights Reserved.