To post an ad or for any questions, contact the ASCE Seattle Section newsletter editor, Madison Pearson at email@example.com.
Specifications: Submit the text of the job posting in an email or word processing format. Provide your company logo (optional) as a JPG.
Deadline for materials: The 20th of the month prior to publication. (Note that a job ad can be submitted any time during the month and we will post it to the website immediately, and publish it in the next monthly newsletter. If an ad is submitted after the 20th, it will be posted to the website, but will be included in the upcoming newsletter only if time allows. For questions, contact the editor.)
|Size||Cost (One year; 10 issues)|
- Business Card (3” W x 2” H)
- Quarter Page (3.5" W x 4.5" H)
- Half Page (7" W x 4.5" H)
- Full Page (7" W x 9.25" H)
Deadline for materials: The 20th of the month prior to publication.
- Project to Senior Level Civil Engineer - Airport & Port Infrastructure - Reid Middleton
- Construction Program Manager (Sanitary Sewer) - Clark Regional Wastewater District
- Capital Program Manager (Sanitary Sewer) - Clark Regional Wastewater District
Job ContactMadison Pearson - Communications Chair
Job Ad Request Form
- R. H. Thomson Scholarship
- 2019-2020 Scholarship Application and Information
- Richard Williamson Jones Scholarship
- Application and Information
- Larry Wade Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Younger Member Forum Scholarship
- Women's Scholarships
- Resource Page
- Environmental Scholarships
- Other Scholarships
Scholarship ContactAaron Olson - Chair
- ASCE Seattle Dinner Meeting - Student Presentations Register
- May 15, 5:30pm - 8:30pm | Mirabella, Seattle
- ASCE YMF Annual Executive Forum
- May 23, 6:30pm - 8:30pm | Seattle Central Library
- ASCE Volunteers Needed
- Urban Development & Transportation Committee & Legislative Committee
©2015, American Society of Civil Engineers. All Rights Reserved.