To post an ad or for any questions, contact the ASCE Seattle Section newsletter editor, Madison Dreiger at SeattleASCENews@gmail.com.
Specifications: Submit the text of the job posting in an email or word processing format. Provide your company logo (optional) as a JPG.
Deadline for materials: The 20th of the month prior to publication. (Note that a job ad can be submitted any time during the month and we will post it to the website immediately, and publish it in the next monthly newsletter. If an ad is submitted after the 20th, it will be posted to the website, but will be included in the upcoming newsletter only if time allows. For questions, contact the editor.)
|Size||Cost (One year; 10 issues)|
- Business Card (3” W x 2” H)
- Quarter Page (3.5" W x 4.5" H)
- Half Page (7" W x 4.5" H)
- Full Page (7" W x 9.25" H)
Deadline for materials: The 20th of the month prior to publication.
- Assistant Public Works Director - City of Fife NEW
- Wastewater CM Supervisor - King County
- Geotechnical Engineer - C.W. Felice, LLC
- Project Manager - City of Marysville
Job ContactTodd Crandell - Newsletter Editor
Advertising Information (PDF)
- R. H. Thomson Scholarship
- 2016 - 17 Scholarship Application and Information
- Richard Williamson Jones Scholarship
- - Application and Information
- Larry Wade Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Younger Member Forum Scholarship (.docx)
- Women's Scholarships
- Resource Page
- Environmental Scholarships
- Other Scholarships
Scholarship ContactEvan Sheesley - Chair
- Water Resources Meeting
- October 19, 12:00 - 1:00 p.m.
- YMF October Community Service Event - Tree Planting
- October 21, 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- YMF Westside Networking
- October 26, 5:00 - 7:00 p.m.
- Seattle Sustainability Committee MeetingRegister Online
- November 1, 5:30 - 7:00 p.m.
- YMF Community Service Event: Seattle MathFest 2017Register Online
- November 2, 3:30 - 8:00 p.m. (multiple shifts available)
- K-12 Outreach Committee - Volunteering Opportunity
- Pacific Science Center | November 11
- YMF Fall 2017 Co-Ed Soccer
- September 20 - December 20
- Seattle Design Commission - Positions Open
- ASCE Legislative Committee - Volunteers Needed
©2015, American Society of Civil Engineers. All Rights Reserved.