ASCE Seattle Jobs & Scholarships
The City of Mill Creek is seeking an experienced Supervising Engineer to assist the Director of Public Works and Development Services with the implementation of projects and programs related to transportation and traffic engineering, surface water management, development review, and capital projects.
Engineering experience in a local government agency along with supervisory experience is strongly preferred.
Salary: $82,371 - $108,395 depending on experience.
Details and online application can be found on the City of Mill Creek's Career Center: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=574830dc-758e-432a-a3ef-42495d45e3b2&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=246654&lang=en_US&source=CC4
The City of Mill Creek is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Davido Consulting Group is a fast-growing energetic 55+ person civil and structural engineering consulting firm with four offices in Western Washington. We have multiple open positions for Civil Engineer Project Managers who will be responsible for managing multiple projects from start to finish including overseeing engineering and drafting staff and will be the point of contact for clients and sub-consultants.
These positions are conveniently based out of our Seattle and Federal Way offices. (Both offices are located within two blocks or less of the Northgate or Federal Way Transit Centers and future Light Rail Stations.)
Professional Engineer (PE) licensed in the State of Washington with 8+ years of civil engineering experience relating to stormwater design including Low Impact Development, sanitary sewer design, erosion and sedimentation control, right-of-way improvements, grading and site development. Experience with private development projects and/or municipalities in the City of Seattle and surrounding area is preferred.
We are also looking for:
- Excellent communication and management skills
- Excellent technical report writing skills
- Business Development experience
- Advanced level of computer skills in MS Excel, MS Word and AutoCAD (and/or Design Review)
- Advanced skills in stormwater modeling experience preferred
- 401K matched up to 4% (DCG offers an employee stock ownership plan)
- Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance and generous Health Savings Account
- Long and Short Term Disability insurance
- Wellness Program
- Charitable Giving Program
- On-going career growth opportunities
- Fun, supportive and collegial work environment
- Flexible work schedule
- Company paid lunch outings every Friday
Please send resumes, references, and examples of written materials (i.e., reports and letters.) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supervising Engineer - City of Mill Creek NEW
- Civil Engineer Project Manager - Davido Consulting Group
Job ContactMadison Pearson - Communications Chair
Job Ad Request Form
- R. H. Thomson Scholarship
- 2018-2019 Scholarship Application and Information
- Richard Williamson Jones Scholarship
- - Application and Information
- Larry Wade Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Younger Member Forum Scholarship
- Women's Scholarships
- Resource Page
- Environmental Scholarships
- Other Scholarships
Scholarship ContactAaron Olson - Chair
- ASCE Joint Seattle and Tacoma-Olympia Section Dinner Register
- December 12, 5:30pm - 8:30pm | Embassy Suites - Churchill/Pimlico Room, Seattle
- ASCE YMF Mentorship Program Applications Due
- January 7
- ASCE Infrastructure Report Card Press Event
- January 17, 10:00am | Seattle City Hall, Seattle
- ASCE YMF January Volunteer Event - Farestart
- January 24, 10:00am - 2:00pm | Farestart, Seattle
- ASCE Volunteers Needed
- Urban Development & Transportation Committee, Legislative Committee, & YMF Popsicle Stick Bridge Volunteers Needed
©2015, American Society of Civil Engineers. All Rights Reserved.