ASCE Seattle Jobs & Scholarships
Senior Geotechnical Engineer - Adapt Posted 08/15/2017
Adapt EngineeringAdapt is seeking a Senior Geotechnical Engineer for its Seattle, WA office. Our ideal candidate will have an opportunity for an ownership position in the firm if desired. The candidate should have a proven history of technical experience managing client relationships and a real interest in business development.
- Washington State PE. Oregon and other State PE licenses a plus.
- Master's degree in geotechnical engineering from an accredited program.
- 10+ years professional experience.
- Ability to perform marketing and business development activities to help generate revenue.
- Experience managing and tutoring personnel.
Adapt's owners and senior personnel voluntarily left large firms to create Adapt Engineering with the intention of removing the obstacles a large company often produces in terms of personnel development opportunities and quality work product. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with similar attributes and imagination.
If interested, please provide a cover letter and resume sent to: email@example.com
All correspondence will be kept strictly confidential.
Job ContactMadison Dreiger - Communications Chair
Advertising Information (PDF)
Job Ad Request Form
- R. H. Thomson Scholarship
- 2017 - 18 Scholarship Application and Information
- Richard Williamson Jones Scholarship
- - Application and Information
- Larry Wade Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Younger Member Forum Scholarship (.docx)
- Women's Scholarships
- Resource Page
- Environmental Scholarships
- Other Scholarships
Scholarship ContactAaron Olson - Chair
- YMF Eastside Networking @ Lot No. 3
- November 21, 5:30 - 7:00pm
- YMF Westside Networking @ FreBrewCo
- November 21, 6:00 - 7:30pm
- Seattle University Engineering Mentor Night Register Online
- November 29, 6:00 - 8:00pm
- ASCE COPRI Seattle Section Monthly Dinner Meeting Register Online
- November 29, 5:30pm
- ASCE Seattle Section Sustainability Committee Meeting
- December 6, 5:30 - 7:30pm
- ASCE Seattle Section December Meeting: Port of Seattle Capital Projects Register Online
- December 13, 5:30 - 7:00pm
- YMF Fall 2017 Co-Ed Soccer
- September 20 - December 20
- Seattle Design Commission - Positions Open
- ASCE Legislative Committee - Volunteers Needed
©2015, American Society of Civil Engineers. All Rights Reserved.