The Seattle Section meets monthly from September through June in the Seattle metropolitan area. Meetings are normally held on the second Wednesday of the month. In addition, the Kitsap and North Branches meet regularly, as do our technical committees. The Section and technical committees frequently sponsor workshops and continuing education opportunities throughout the year for the benefit of members and non-members.
ASCE Seattle Section
Wednesday, June 12, 2013
Local Outstanding Civil Engineering Achievement Awards Presentation
- Program: Presentation of Local Outstanding Civil Engineering Achievement Awards, with Keynote Speaker Richard Sandaas. More details TBA.
- Location: McCormick & Schmicks, 1200 Westlake Ave N, Seattle
- 5:30 Social Hour
- 6:30 Dinner
- 7:30 Program
- Cost: For reservations made before Saturday, June 8th
- General Admission $40
- Student/Unemployed $15
- Add $5 for reservations made after Saturday, June 8th
- Reservations: Register Online Here
Thank you to PRR for sponsoring Seattle Section's Centennial