The Seattle Section was founded on June 30, 1913 and has grown to nearly 2,500 members within King, Snohomish, Skagit, Island, Whatcom, San Juan, Kitsap, Clallam, and Jefferson Counties. The Section’s commitment to the advancement of civil engineers is demonstrated through its leadership, sense of community and dedication to the profession. From organizing professional development opportunities to recognizing the outstanding achievements of local civil engineers, the Section has a longstanding history of fostering the growth of civil engineers and celebrating their successes.
The Seattle Section is a proponent of key legislation to protect and advance the industry, and provides a unified voice for the area civil engineers. One of the most notable roles of the Section is promoting education through providing scholarship opportunities to aspiring civil engineers and hosting technical training programs for young professionals.
- ASCE YMF Eastside Happy Hour
- February 20 | Henry's Tavern, Bellevue
- ASCE Joint Geotechnical Group and Seattle Section February Dinner Meeting Register
- February 22 | Bellevue Red Lion
- ASCE COPRI Monthly Dinner Meeting | Ballard Locks: Keystone of Puget Sound Maritime Economy Register
- February 28 | Mirabella Seattle
- ASCE YMF Westside Happy Hour
- February 28 | Optimism Brewing Company, Seattle
- ASCE Lake Tahoe Retreat Register
- March 1 - March 4 | Lake Tahoe, CA
- ASCE YMF Leadership Retreat RSVP
- March 9 - March 11 | Stevens Pass / Leavenworth, WA
- Rebuilding Together Volunteer Event
- April 28
- R.H. Thomson Scholarship Committee - Volunteers Needed
- ASCE Legislative Committee - Volunteers Needed
©2015, American Society of Civil Engineers. All Rights Reserved.