The Seattle Section was founded on June 30, 1913 and has grown to nearly 2,500 members within King, Snohomish, Skagit, Island, Whatcom, San Juan, Kitsap, Clallam, and Jefferson Counties. The Section’s commitment to the advancement of civil engineers is demonstrated through its leadership, sense of community and dedication to the profession. From organizing professional development opportunities to recognizing the outstanding achievements of local civil engineers, the Section has a longstanding history of fostering the growth of civil engineers and celebrating their successes.
The Seattle Section is a proponent of key legislation to protect and advance the industry, and provides a unified voice for the area civil engineers. One of the most notable roles of the Section is promoting education through providing scholarship opportunities to aspiring civil engineers and hosting technical training programs for young professionals.
- Eastside Networking Event YMF
- October 6, 5:30 - 7:30 p.m.
- Section October MeetingRegister Online
- October 8, 5:30 - 8:30 p.m.
- Water Resources Presentation
- October 16, 12:00 - 1:00 p.m.
- Geotechnical Dinner Mtg.
- October 16, 4:30 - 7:30 p.m.
- Structural Assessment Training Program
- October 18, 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Engineering Mentor Night
- October 29, 6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
- Ports and Harbors Monthly DinnerRegister Online
- October 22, 5:30 - 8:30 p.m.
- Green Apple Day
- October 23, 3:45 - 5:45 p.m.
- EERI Technical Seminar Register Online
- November 6
- Joint Seattle Section Monthly Meeting Register Online
- November 11, 5:30 - 8:30 p.m.
- WRYMC 2015
- February 20 - 21
©2014, American Society of Civil Engineers. All Rights Reserved.