The Seattle Section was founded on June 30, 1913 and has grown to nearly 2,500 members within King, Snohomish, Skagit, Island, Whatcom, San Juan, Kitsap, Clallam, and Jefferson Counties. The Section’s commitment to the advancement of civil engineers is demonstrated through its leadership, sense of community and dedication to the profession. From organizing professional development opportunities to recognizing the outstanding achievements of local civil engineers, the Section has a longstanding history of fostering the growth of civil engineers and celebrating their successes.
The Seattle Section is a proponent of key legislation to protect and advance the industry, and provides a unified voice for the area civil engineers. One of the most notable roles of the Section is promoting education through providing scholarship opportunities to aspiring civil engineers and hosting technical training programs for young professionals.
- American Welding Society April Meeting Event Details
- April 7, 4:30 - 9:00 p.m.
- Flint Water Crisis Presentation SU Campus RSVP
- April 14, 12:30 - 1:30 p.m.
- Seattle Section Meeting RSVP
- April 21, 12:00 - 1:00 p.m.
- Geotechnical Monthly Meeting RSVP
- April 21, 5:00 - 9:00 p.m.
- YMF - Seattle Happy Hour
- April 25, 5:00 - 7:30 p.m.
- YMF - Rebuilding Together
- April 30
- Engineering Rocks! RSVP
- May 15, 12:00 - 4:00 p.m.
- Annual Cultural Resource Summit Register Online
- May 25 - 26
- Seattle Section Board of Directors Election
©2015, American Society of Civil Engineers. All Rights Reserved.