The Seattle Section was founded on June 30, 1913 and has grown to nearly 2,500 members within King, Snohomish, Skagit, Island, Whatcom, San Juan, Kitsap, Clallam, and Jefferson Counties. The Section’s commitment to the advancement of civil engineers is demonstrated through its leadership, sense of community and dedication to the profession. From organizing professional development opportunities to recognizing the outstanding achievements of local civil engineers, the Section has a longstanding history of fostering the growth of civil engineers and celebrating their successes.
The Seattle Section is a proponent of key legislation to protect and advance the industry, and provides a unified voice for the area civil engineers. One of the most notable roles of the Section is promoting education through providing scholarship opportunities to aspiring civil engineers and hosting technical training programs for young professionals.
- YMF Eastside Networking YMF
- October 12, 5:30 - 7:30 p.m.
- Seattle Section Meeting Register Online
- October 14, 5:30 - 8:00 p.m.
- SR 520 Floating Bridge Tour RSVP
- October 15, 1:00 - 3:00 p.m.
- EWB Benefit Concert Buy Tickets
- October 15, 7:00 - 9:00 p.m.
- Doctors Without Borders Mtg. Register Online
- October 15, 7:00 - 8:00 p.m.
- PSEC Mentor Night RSVP
- October 17, 6:00 - 9:00 p.m.
- YMF Seattle Networking YMF
- October 20, 5:30 - 7:30 p.m.
- Continuing Education - Soil and Rock Slope Stability
- November 5-6
- Diversity Committee Lunch-n-Learn RSVP
- November 6, 11:30 - 1:00 p.m.
- Emerging Leaders Conference
- November 8 - 11
- Continuing Education - Bridge Rehabilitation
- December 10 - 11
- Continuing Education - Design of Lateral Force-Resisting Systems
- January 21 - 22
- Continuing Education - Streambank Stabilization for Restoration and Flood Control
- February 10 - 12
- Continuing Education - Water Hammer in Transmission and Distribution Systems
- March 10 - 11
- October 11-14
©2015, American Society of Civil Engineers. All Rights Reserved.