The Seattle Section was founded on June 30, 1913 and has grown to nearly 2,500 members within King, Snohomish, Skagit, Island, Whatcom, San Juan, Kitsap, Clallam, and Jefferson Counties. The Section’s commitment to the advancement of civil engineers is demonstrated through its leadership, sense of community and dedication to the profession. From organizing professional development opportunities to recognizing the outstanding achievements of local civil engineers, the Section has a longstanding history of fostering the growth of civil engineers and celebrating their successes.
The Seattle Section is a proponent of key legislation to protect and advance the industry, and provides a unified voice for the area civil engineers. One of the most notable roles of the Section is promoting education through providing scholarship opportunities to aspiring civil engineers and hosting technical training programs for young professionals.
- Water Resources Meeting
- October 19, 12:00 - 1:00 p.m.
- YMF October Community Service Event - Tree Planting
- October 21, 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- YMF Westside Networking
- October 26, 5:00 - 7:00 p.m.
- Seattle Sustainability Committee MeetingRegister Online
- November 1, 5:30 - 7:00 p.m.
- YMF Community Service Event: Seattle MathFest 2017Register Online
- November 2, 3:30 - 8:00 p.m. (multiple shifts available)
- K-12 Outreach Committee - Volunteering Opportunity
- Pacific Science Center | November 11
- YMF Fall 2017 Co-Ed Soccer
- September 20 - December 20
- Seattle Design Commission - Positions Open
- ASCE Legislative Committee - Volunteers Needed
©2015, American Society of Civil Engineers. All Rights Reserved.