The Seattle Section was founded on June 30, 1913 and has grown to nearly 2,500 members within King, Snohomish, Skagit, Island, Whatcom, San Juan, Kitsap, Clallam, and Jefferson Counties. The Section’s commitment to the advancement of civil engineers is demonstrated through its leadership, sense of community and dedication to the profession. From organizing professional development opportunities to recognizing the outstanding achievements of local civil engineers, the Section has a longstanding history of fostering the growth of civil engineers and celebrating their successes.
The Seattle Section is a proponent of key legislation to protect and advance the industry, and provides a unified voice for the area civil engineers. One of the most notable roles of the Section is promoting education through providing scholarship opportunities to aspiring civil engineers and hosting technical training programs for young professionals.
- YMF - Volunteer Event w/Food Lifeline
- October 26, 5:45 - 8:00 p.m.
- COPRI Seattle Meeting Register Online
- October 26, 5:30 - 8:00 p.m.
- EWB Members Event Register Online
- October 29, 9:45 - 2:00 p.m.
- Mentoring Event - Conversations w/Civil Engineers RSVP
- November 4, 7:30 - 9:30 p.m.
- Seattle Section/COPRI Meeting Register Online
- November 30, 5:30 - 8:00 p.m.
- Dream Big Movie
- February 17, 2017
- ASCE Legislative Committee - Voluntters Needed
- Popsicle Strick Bridge Volunteers Needed
- Lake Stevens Civil Engineering Club
©2015, American Society of Civil Engineers. All Rights Reserved.