The Seattle Section was founded on June 30, 1913 and has grown to nearly 2,500 members within King, Snohomish, Skagit, Island, Whatcom, San Juan, Kitsap, Clallam, and Jefferson Counties. The Section’s commitment to the advancement of civil engineers is demonstrated through its leadership, sense of community and dedication to the profession. From organizing professional development opportunities to recognizing the outstanding achievements of local civil engineers, the Section has a longstanding history of fostering the growth of civil engineers and celebrating their successes.
The Seattle Section is a proponent of key legislation to protect and advance the industry, and provides a unified voice for the area civil engineers. One of the most notable roles of the Section is promoting education through providing scholarship opportunities to aspiring civil engineers and hosting technical training programs for young professionals.
- ASCE Seattle Section September Meeting - Alaskan Way Viaduct Register
- September 12, 5:30pm - 8:00pm
- ASCE Geotech Group - September Meeting Register
- September 27, 5:30pm - 8:30pm
- ASCE Legislative Committee - Volunteers Needed
Job ContactMadison Dreiger - Communications Chair
Job Ad Request Form
- R. H. Thomson Scholarship
- 2018-2019 Scholarship Application and Information
- Richard Williamson Jones Scholarship
- - Application and Information
- Larry Wade Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Younger Member Forum Scholarship
- Women's Scholarships
- Resource Page
- Environmental Scholarships
- Other Scholarships
Scholarship ContactAaron Olson - Chair
©2015, American Society of Civil Engineers. All Rights Reserved.