The Seattle Section was founded on June 30, 1913 and has grown to nearly 2,500 members within King, Snohomish, Skagit, Island, Whatcom, San Juan, Kitsap, Clallam, and Jefferson Counties. The Section’s commitment to the advancement of civil engineers is demonstrated through its leadership, sense of community and dedication to the profession. From organizing professional development opportunities to recognizing the outstanding achievements of local civil engineers, the Section has a longstanding history of fostering the growth of civil engineers and celebrating their successes.
The Seattle Section is a proponent of key legislation to protect and advance the industry, and provides a unified voice for the area civil engineers. One of the most notable roles of the Section is promoting education through providing scholarship opportunities to aspiring civil engineers and hosting technical training programs for young professionals.
- Networking and Officers Meeting YMF
- February 2, 5:30 - 7:30 p.m.
- SEAW Refresher Course
- February 3 - March 19
- STEM Night @ Future of Flight YMF
- February 4, 5:30 - 8:00 p.m.
- Popsicle Stick Bridge Competition 2015 YMF
- February 7
- PSEC - Engineering Fair
- February 7
- Seattle Networking YMF
- February 10, 5:30 - 7:30 p.m.
- Sustainability Committee Meeting Register Online
- February 12, 6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
- WRYMC 2015 Register Online YMF
- February 20 - 21
- Monthly Section and Geotech Meeting Register Online
- February 26, 5:30 - 8:30 p.m.
- H&H Meeting
- February 28, 8:30 - 10:00
- ASCE Ski Retreat YMF
- March 6 - 8
- Regional Science & Engineering Fair
- March 7, 8:00 - 1:00 p.m.
- GIS for Hydraulic and Hydrologic ModelingRegister Online
- March 11 - 13, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
©2015, American Society of Civil Engineers. All Rights Reserved.