The Seattle Section was founded on June 30, 1913 and has grown to nearly 2,500 members within King, Snohomish, Skagit, Island, Whatcom, San Juan, Kitsap, Clallam, and Jefferson Counties. The Section’s commitment to the advancement of civil engineers is demonstrated through its leadership, sense of community and dedication to the profession. From organizing professional development opportunities to recognizing the outstanding achievements of local civil engineers, the Section has a longstanding history of fostering the growth of civil engineers and celebrating their successes.
The Seattle Section is a proponent of key legislation to protect and advance the industry, and provides a unified voice for the area civil engineers. One of the most notable roles of the Section is promoting education through providing scholarship opportunities to aspiring civil engineers and hosting technical training programs for young professionals.
- YMF Spring Co-Ed Volleyball Sign Up Sign Up
- April-June 2018
- ASCE COPRI Seattle Dinner Meeting - The Wharf: Largest Waterfront Redevelopment Project in US Register
- May 23, 5:30pm | Mirabella Seattle
- Hike Little Si with ASCE YMF!
- May 26, 9:00am | Little Si Trailhead
- ASCE Seattle Dinner Meeting - LOCEA Awards and Presentations Register
- June 13, 5:30pm | Mirabella Seattle
- YMF Summer Picnic and Elections Add to Your Calendar
- June 14, 5:30pm-8:30pm | Volunteer Park
- ASCE Legislative Committee - Volunteers Needed
©2015, American Society of Civil Engineers. All Rights Reserved.